Come join a dance party on your bike for free - first class is on me!
First ride on me
I've been really missing my weekly cycling sessions! I'm thinking a lot of you have too. It took awhile to figure out the sound quality and music, but I'm so happy to share the news with you that I'm now offering virtual cycling classes! In these virtual classes you'll be able to see the other students on their bikes, and feed off their energy - just like in an in person class!
If you've never taken a cycling class with me, here's a little bit of what to expect.
- I love riding to the beat. I love integrating music into my workout, so in my classes our cadence usually matches the beat and intensity of the music. Music is a powerful tool and it has the ability to push us further in our workout.
- Movement. We'll move - not just sit and pedal. I'm talking jumps, tapbacks, pushups, and other movements. Movement isn't scary, I'll teach you everything - you'll be able to follow along.
- Freedom. I encourage all my students to back off or add on whenever they want. I want you to listen to your body, while still pushing your limits. Don't want to do pushups? That's alright, skip 'em - it's your workout!
- Cardio & Strength. I like movement as much as I like hill climbs. I love the burn I feel in my legs with a heavy resistance. I know that this burn means we're building muscle and strength in our bodies.
- Motivation. I'm going to push you. I'm going to ask a lot of you. You should ask a lot of yourself, 'cause you deserve it, babe.
- Community. Feel connected with everybody else. We're all in this together
First class is on me! See you on your bikes!